View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #44
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I used to read in the morning while having my coffee, but now I check the MR Freebies/Deals section instead!

Other than that I read at lunchtime and in the evening, unless there's something really great on my DVR. So I would say about 3 hours on an average day, more if I really get caught up in a book or find myself with more free time on a given day.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote