Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 03:09 AM   #7
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
it'd be nice if they could just open the main webstore to everyone...but i guess that entails a lot of complications *shrugs* but it would make the temptation of piracy less
I agree with you. I also wish that the gift card balance was universal and could be used in all stores.

I don't know if I'm going to switch from Amazon US, which is where I currently buy most of my ebooks to the Dutch store, it depends on how much English language ebooks they offer and how much they cost. But it will be easier and cheaper to get a Kindle.

I'm glad that Amazon is opening the new store if only for the reason that that currently biggest online store Bol.com gets some competition because their customer service has been getting worse and worse over the last couple of years.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote