View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #10
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_D View Post
Yes, but it's a little bit daft. I mean look at everything else the iPad can do, and the cost is fair...
I am curious, since I don't own an iPad, but just played with them in stores for a bit: As this is the first generation Fire, and the first iPad also had no camera, and no expandable memory, what is the 'everything else' you are referring to that made it worth three times the price?

The bigger screen is a given, but that also adds weight and diminished portability, so I see that as tie depending on your preference.

What else is a big differentiation?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote