View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #239
kzod
kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kledor View Post
Hi everyone!
I've been reading the topic for a while now and decided I would order a slim case for my PW. I was thinking of getting this LaPoueze Smart Cover from ebay, has anyone heard of them / seen their products? There are only 2 reviews on Amazon, a 1 star basically saying it's worthless, and a 4 star saying it's kinda good.
The cases already posted and photographed here are also good, though I'm obsessive about my devices and I think I'd occasionally keep the case covered PW in a sleeve (as I tend to throw a lot of stuff into my bag), so I'd want it to be really slim but sturdy.
At $30, it's no deal. Stick with either the ebay one's listed here , or some other generics straight from Amazon (around $10-$20).
kzod is offline   Reply With Quote