View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #20
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android phone, Kobo Aura, Sony PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
You guys are kind of gross. Do you take the same e-reader from the bathroom to the dining room? If so, how do you sanitize it in between? If not, do you wash your hands on the way out? Just saying...

I don't have a problem with someone taking something to read into the bathroom, but once it enters, it is not welcome in the places I generally read.
Well, I would hope you are not using the reading materials to wipe...
(in all seriousness...yes sanitation is important....its called 'put down the book, wipe, wash hands pick up book'...I see no possibility of contamination there...unless of course you have some medical issues.) ;P

Most people I know also have materials in the bathroom. If you spend enough time to read a lot then yes you need to look at you're diet (ie more than a few paragraphs tops. I think one of the TD drs somewhere said it its more then 5 min in there they you need more fiber or a dr visit!). I try not to have a novel in the bathroom...thats just temptation to linger.

So to answer the original Q not sure I would but a ereader in there for my visitors. a) my friends wouldn't yet know how to use it and b) if I was the visitor I'm not sure I would be comfortable using someone else reader....it would kind feel like snooping. A magazine lying there well ya no problem but an electric I would need to turn on and brows through...meh, I feel like I'm snooping. (and the temptation to linger thing...once the guest figures out how to use it they will never want to put it down.)

Last edited by Kaylee Skylyn; 10-21-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote