View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 02:34 PM   #12
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I am still thinking in terms of 64kb maximum image size... As I undertstood it it was only one image that was duplicated so I do not get how you loose more than the size of one image per book.
Hmmm... No, it's not only one image, it's every image that's referenced multiple times (and it's included as many times as referenced). Maybe you are thinking of the cover image being included twice if no thumbnail is given, that's probably the same (or very similar) issue, but I agree it would be minor if it only affected a single image. However, in this case it would affect all 135 illustrations (thats 8MB even with the 64kB limit), every time I reference the illustrations, the filesize would increase at least 8MB...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote