View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:46 AM   #342
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
hi boys..
I just discovered this software and I'm very curious about it!

So I did a few experiments with a newspaper and a magazine, but the results are not so great.. Indeed I gain speed when moving into the page, but I cannot understand how to enable the reflow text..
Could you please just suggest me some options I should use to obtain the better conversion possible for such documents?

Thanks you very very much for all that, we really appreciate it!!
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote