Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:17 AM   #10153
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Ha! I have just this minute come from reading a page of facts on the UK chart history in the newspaper, and I know that Jean Genie was held off the number one spot by an ultimately less well remembered song. So is that the link, that they were all held off the number one slot and only reached number 2? I *think* that's true of Radio Ga Ga as well.

Jean Genie was stopped from reaching the number one spot by Blockbuster, by the Sweet.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote