View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
Yeah, the current book cover as screen saver would be cool (and has been mentioned before) but as some people have mentioned... some people read more than one book at a time (personally I'd hate to read more than one thing at a time).

I was hoping that adding book covers to the book list would be easy. I assumed that it wouldn't be much different than just adding a few lines of code to an html file.
It would involve de-obfuscating and decompiling the Kindle OS (Java compiled bytecode) and modifying it.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote