View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Adding an acsm by sideloading and opening in with Mantano has worked for a long time (always?) just like it does with Aldiko, what hasn't worked and I don't think does still, is downloading the acsm on device and using it that way.
No it didn't because if you look over at the Mantano thread there are people asking for that very feature. Remember you and I had a discussion about using ADE to drag library book to work into Mantano because it didn't have that feature. The reason I am asking what version is I still have 1.6.4 on my Fire. I.6.5 crashed so I am leery of upgrading to a newer version. I look through the release notes and no mention when it was added.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote