Thread: Embedded fonts?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #6
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Sorry I must be a bit dense but I'm not understanding this?

Is the issue that some fonts don't display (ie you get a blank bit instead of the words you were supposed to be reading) or that the fonts are changed so you don't get the differentiation between something in Font A and the next bit in Font B as it all appears in Font C which was not what the originial publisher intended?

I too have read some of the books mentioned in previous threads and can't work out what the problem is.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote