View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
IMO "cave" hits it pretty well without any macho-strings attached.

I never felt like one. For me the 'I explode from sheer manliness' guys are as ridiculous as 'diva'-chicks, or 'professionally' homosexuals, geeks, statistical etnically underrepresented i.e. people where it seems their life mission statement is to show everybody and his brother how damn gay/black/indie/emancipated/whatever they are every second of their life - regardless if the other cares or not.

I also believe it often is a crafts-room or corner (in my case a computer/gadget construction/repair corner) in other cases kind of a trophy-room or shelf (star-wars figures, etc.)

inner sanctum is IMO even more private than this. A much stronger term I'd rather reserve for someones meditations place or a memorial corner for the passed beloved one etc.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote