View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #11
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Abe View Post
Why not just use the term inner sanctum or private sanctuary, both of which are gender neutral? I'll be damned if there is such a place in my house, since space is too valuable for exclusive use by an individual. Heck, I even store my books in my child's room.
Because it sounds too stuffy or stuck up? Keep in mind, my friends tend to have a wacky sense of humor so they will latch onto wacky terms like man cave.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote