View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This doesn't surprise me. It's another version of the strategy to tie the e-book to a physical container of some kind--in this case, the delivered package. I wonder: If something happened to your e-book or laptop, and you'd thrown away your package, would you have to buy the book again? Hopefully not...

I see on their website that the e-book is non-returnable, even if not installed on your PC...

Apparently you have to create an account of fairly detailed info in order to use the book, obviously to prevent others from accessing the same book.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 12-04-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote