View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #49
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Also available at Internet Archive is the BBC Radio adaptation of The Foundation Trilogy by Isaac Asimov. It's an 8-part radio drama that originally aired between 06 May and 24 Jun 1973. Each episode is about an hour long and you can download the files from Internet Archive.
I'm going to try this one, but I recall trying it once before, and I couldn't stand to listen to so much loud, annoying background noise.

ApK

EDIT: Yup, this is the one. Worst. Audio. Engineering. Ever.
Or maybe it's the only surviving copy of someone's home cassette dub from broadcast.

Last edited by ApK; 05-03-2013 at 09:08 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote