View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinesmith View Post
When I get to step 3, the add content button is greyed out and I am unable to tap it. Any ideas please? At the moment i have to put books into collections by syncing through the Reader Store.
Thanks!

That'd be your problem! Once you make a collection through the Reader for PC program you CANNOT do anything to it on the device itself. You can only manage it through the software on your computer. Which presents a whole other bunch of problems.

A reset isn't going to do anything for you. That's the way the thing was designed. You have to choose between making collections on your reader or the computer. Doing so on the reader itself is manual & you can manage it that way. Making collections through the software is the only way you can add and remove content in the various collections afterwards.

A great many people don't sync the device to the software for that very reason. Among others....it's a PITA.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote