View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #36
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Interesting. Actually, I was in Walmart yesterday, if anything, it looked like they were preparing to get the new Kindle lineup in. They had moved all Nook devices into a display of their own, somewhat dimly lit, I might add, but the other, brightly lit case had a poster in the back featuring the new Kindle line, and all old Kindle models were gone with the brackets that held them empty.

Then I saw this thread, so maybe not.
One day I'm driving to work. It's a little more than an hour of a commute and I listen to the radio. All morning the air waves are filled with announcements about a new computer store. I head over after work to check out the grand opening festivities and find a crew working on the sign over the front door. Turns out they were taking it down. The store closed the day it opened. Corporate had decided to sell the store even as the employees were preparing for a grand opening.

I can definately see people in Walmart working on a sales plan that features products corporate decided not to carry.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote