View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #23
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I have one of the books on that site (the Mike Resnick, a couple of pages in.) It does have a bad cover, but it has an author's name I recognise, it was free, and other people recommended it.

The cover is not of paramount importance, but if I'm browsing a list of books, it's quite likely that I'll only have the title, author and cover image to go from, and I have to triage somehow.

The title is probably at least as important, and it's something I'm struggling with for my own current work-in-progress (and I can't do a proper cover without it). The working title is too vague, and some meaningful alternatives I've come up with give the wrong impression. And okay, I still need to work on the words inside a bit, too.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote