View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #41
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
The Download page does not show the item you just checked out: the area where it should be is just blank, and no Send to Kindle button. So you can't download.

The bad part is that it counts against your checkout limit and nobody can check the book out at all until the loan period is over (or some admin gets in and resets things). And it does not list in My Book Shelf so you can't attempt download again.

Asking for a screen shot is therefore asking for someone to make another book inaccessible for 7-21 days. No need really. <g>
A happy ending: I checked back later and the two books I'd checked out appeared in My Items Out. I was then able to Send to Kindle.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote