View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Have you bought online from Nook UK?

I have a question for those who have bought multiple items in one go from the UK Nook website please.
Were your items delivered to you in one parcel or separately?
I am in New Zealand and am thinking of buying some accessories for my HD+ while they are on such an excellent sale. However I would have to use a freight forwarding company to get them delivered to me.
I have done this with Amazon US before but got caught out once when they shipped the 2 items I bought in one transaction separately, meaning the freight forwarding company received 2 parcels and I had to pay 2 lots of shipping, so it was very expensive.
So I am wanting to check if B&N usually send multiple items in one parcel or if they sometimes ship separately.
Thanks

Last edited by Chapter One; 02-22-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote