View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #35547
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Sleep tight. Stupid barking dogs woke up the baby. Do you know how long it took to get him to sleep? I get barking when someone comes to the door. I don't get sitting in a basement with no windows and barking while running upstairs to a window.

Aaaaarrrggghhh

And this is why I am not a stay at home Mom, I don't have the patience.
Dealing with a sick baby is more than enough to try anyone's patience! Good luck with the wee one!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote