View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #440
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Firesong - welcome to MobileRead.

Do you mean where it has actions of "Add value to column" and "Remove value from column", adding other choices into that? It isn't a feature I would personally use but there is never any harm in floating ideas here to see if other users want the same thing to justify the effort. If I was going to support that I would likely have to support other device options as well, such as "Send to device", "Remove from device", "Add to reading list" and "Remove from reading list".
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote