View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
The EB 1150 is a great reader! The ability to write notes on it, the dictionary look-up, the flexible orientation and the comfortable back lighting all make it a grade A reader.

In fact, I find myself switching between the Kindle, Sony, the iPod Touch and the EB 1150 all the time, for different occasions.

I don't know if this makes me weird, or the fact that I am weird makes me weird.

Glad you are enjoying the EB!
i'm pretty sure it's the fact that you are weird which makes you weird, donnageddon.

but i also have an eb1150 and love it, despite its flaws (i agree lmarie, it's far too heavy !). i do think it has the best ergonomy of any reader currently available. if only i could have an eb1150 with an e-ink screen and half the weight (or less...) that would be perfect.

enjoy your eb1150 ; you'll find plenty of books in the correct format for it in our ebooks section here, take a look around.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote