View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusStringer View Post
Hi Guys I've just been reading this article here which says the new up date to Kindle will display REAL page numbers...eg the page number that appears in the printed version will apply in the electronic edition.

Firstly, I didn't think this was possible given the continuous flow nature of the beast.

Secondly, how will this effect people who make ePubs and then simply convert to .mobi via kindlegen?

I'm a little miffed these people keep changing the rules, just when I get my head around it...
I wonder which printed version. Often there are several editions and paperback vs. hardback versions of a book.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote