View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #37
fred_yu_job
Connoisseur
fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turt99 View Post
TPW, yeah it will stay on the "I'm Reading" without shutting down, but if your actually reading a book it will go to "Sleep"
Looks like they setup this for such circumstances:
when one is reading on the bed, and, most likely he will fall into sleep, then the kobo will be shut down itself;

when I'm not reading (put the device in "I'm reading" page), the device thinks I won't go to sleep, and let the device on...

it's sort of reasonable?

so, try tonight, read a book on the bed with your strouggling Eyelid...

ps. in fact, maybe they should add another sleep mode (when press the power button), the device won't shutdown itself in this mode.

Last edited by fred_yu_job; 07-02-2010 at 03:47 PM.
fred_yu_job is offline   Reply With Quote