View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
Help with downloading from Box.com

In another post I was asking for help deciding between my Kindle Keyboard and my Sony PRS-600. I've finally decided to go with the Kindle Keyboard, but AnemicOak said that I should be able to download books from my box.com account:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I assume the Kindle's browser will work with Box in a similar way to it working with DropBox. Being able to download books from my DropBox is one thing I really like about readers with a web browser. Note it usually works best to try the mobile site so for Box go to https://m.box.com/ instead of the regular box.com
Actually, on box.com, even on the m.box.com website, it does not work.

I get a 'Web Browser could not open this link because opening multiple windows is not supported' error message.

Any help would be great to get this to work. The files I am attempting to direct download are in .mobi format.

Thank you.

Chris
aka Naloomi
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote