View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Hmm, I see. I think more than just the Stanza listed has the option though, although as I pointed out, the majority of the apps just force a choice on you.. some hide the status bar, others force the status bar on you, etc. Ubooks might have the option like Stanza, but I deleted it. May reinstall to check it out again.

ETA: what do you mean by "Status Indicator"? Stanza, for example, has the handy bar at the bottom, fairly unobtrusive, that lets you know where in the book you are, and it also has progress icon for each book in your library. AFAIK most apps don't have either of those features. do

Last edited by seajewel; 10-19-2011 at 05:03 PM.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote