View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I had replied to user_none with a PM while I was on holiday - if he or someone else is willing to do the work to merge the Find Duplicates plugin then please go for it. It isn't a high priority to do so for me given it is stable as is. As my available Calibre dev time is going to continue to be significantly reduced for at least the next little while I would rather spend the little I have doing any fixes for my other plugins...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote