View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:03 PM   #102
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
Remove the mp3 option, not so delicate screen (after reading a few posts on here I'm super scared), and make a way to choose how the books are displayed on the reader (ie: title, author ect) because I have some books that are annoying everytime I see the title not displaying the way I want it to and they are PDF so I can't simply edit them

Other than that I love my reader!
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote