View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #41
kevinpars
Connoisseur
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I am also surprised that users keep it turned down so low. Personally, I like the light and generally have it at 14-16 and turn it down to 10-12 at night with no light.

If I was not going to use the light I probably would still use the Kindle Keyboard. My wife still uses hers and the screen is much better than either the Touch or the Paperwhite. The background is much closer to white than the gray of the Touch and Paperwhite. The only saving grace of the Paperwhite is the front lit feature.
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote