View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #261
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
IE 10 doesn't support Flash. You will need to install a separate browser and Flash for those video's to work. I think iOS and Android are also off now for Flash, aren't they all moving to HTML 5?
Yes, the horizontal scroll list for Favorites can get long, but just start typing and those icons will appear above the address bar.
I have several accounts in my Mail app, Yahoo, Aol, Gmail etc. Have you added accounts?
I have also several accounts on my mail app (work, private, spam and gmail). The app is still crap. I cannot see which mails I get in the lock screen and you get highlighted just the last mails (not the unread ones)... I'll just stop here because I want to enjoy the rest of sunday. And... I think microsoft just made a mistake by not extending the IE properties (I don't really need flash as only annoying publicity comes in it and html 5 works fine). And for bookmarks I surely prefer a list. And it's useless to see the sites "pinned" to the start page.

Last edited by darknessangel; 12-10-2012 at 05:18 AM.
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote