View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #259
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
Sorry, one more thing, on the Amazon, it says the NET bible can be downloaded free ("available online for free at www.netbible.com, with 60,932 footnotes that help explain the translation.")
but when I went to that website, it was only free for a nook or sony but not a Kindle?
May I direct you to the calibre forums? Calibre is an e-book manager developed by one of our own MobileRead members, kovidgoyal. With calibre installed on your PC, you can easily convert non-DRMed books formatted for the Nook and Sony to a format that Kindle will recognize. It's simple to install, simple to use, and best of all, the download is free (although he does accept donations). There are other free programs out there that also do a fine job of format conversion as well.

As to whether the free NET download contains DRM, however, I have no clue.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-12-2011 at 07:57 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote