View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I used to buy almost all my ebooks from Fictionwise, and I preferred it that way. It was too easy for me to re-buy books I'd already purchased, and having most of them in one place meant Fictionwise would pop up and tell me I'd already bought the book!
The Kindle store will also tell you if you've already purchased a book and tell you date you purchased it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote