View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
ichbindasauge
Connoisseur
ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 US, iPad, Samsung Win 8 Tablet
I agree with Swede, would be nice if somebody could help with putting together a hack with unicode fonts that include the swedish and also the German characters (ä,ü,ö,ß). I think somebody else also said that droid doesn't include special characters from Spanish and some other languages. Would be great to be able to read Chinese (simplified - droid has those characters) and German on my kindle with the same font.
ichbindasauge is offline   Reply With Quote