View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #93
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Kiwidude,

It looks like Manage Series is broken (running Calibre 0.9.20).

I can select a number of books to fix the series, it will let me shift them up & down in the list to correct the series index, but as soon as I try to lock an index, it bombs with the following error:

Spoiler:
calibre, version 0.9.20
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:QDoubleSpinBox.setValue(float): argument 1 has unexpected type 'NoneType'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.manage_series.dialogs", line 584, in assign_index
File "calibre_plugins.manage_series.dialogs", line 34, in __init__
File "calibre_plugins.manage_series.dialogs", line 56, in initialize_controls
TypeError: QDoubleSpinBox.setValue(float): argument 1 has unexpected type 'NoneType'

Update: it seems to happen when there is a book in the list that wasn't part of the series originally (i.e. it doesn't have a series & series index yet). If all books already have a series and series index things work fine.

Last edited by mbovenka; 02-28-2013 at 10:42 AM.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote