View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Reeser View Post
Using <br /> is working fine, especially since the search function always shows the code page. I didn't think about trying Shift-Enter, so I might do that sometime.

IF I ever decide to learn more about coding, I'll keep the other suggestion in mine. It looks very elegant . . . and way too sophisticated for me. (Of course I have lived in Silicon Valley since before it WAS Silicon Valley and have never learned, but never say never.)
The <br /> is actually quite elegant in that it is all one paragraph and goes over multiple lines in the document while remaining as one line in the TOC.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote