View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #18
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
My idea was to create an appropriate page, or a TOC-type page, with links to the relevant user pages. But if they aren't restricted, we can forget it.
I've been thinking about doing that in the forum because I couldn't get an internal TOC to work at top of big post. I've already got one level of anchors in that post. I could add anchors at the second level, then make a separate forum post with just a 2 level TOC.

On second thought, if I do that, the TOC links could point anywhere: big forum post, my own website, etc.

Last edited by unboggling; 10-15-2012 at 08:53 AM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote