View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #19
Shurup
Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Shurup is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Android Kindle / Kobo Apps, Kobo Mini, Kindle PW
I pre-ordered Kindle PW last night, most likely (like 99.9%) my GF is going to "steal" it from me as she reads books too.
Before I put an order, I was looking at the Kobo Glo, still looking at it as I might get another one.

At the moment I'm reading on my Samsung GS2 with a Kindle App and I have a lot of books on my phone purchased from Amazon, I like the simplicity of 1-click purchase and their selection. I checked kobo bookstore and they don't have many titles I own now, so I would like to stay with Amazon for book purchases.

Here's the simple question: is it possible to download Amazon books into Kobo reader without a computer and conversion? Just go to the bookstore, find a book, buy and download it straight to Kobo?
Shurup is offline   Reply With Quote