Thread: Touch eReader Storage Error
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #16
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
I did the factory reset, did the desktop sync which downloaded one free book and I have the eReader Storage Error. It sure isn't my fault or Calibre's fault. I gotta find my receipt and it's going back.

I hooked it up to the PC and now it's showing no books at all. It's f***ed. Wait a moment. I powered it off and on and now it finds the one free book again.

And it won't stay connected to the PC long enough to upload a book now. Good thing I still have the Kobo Wifi.
Strange. Regardless though of how its happening I can understand any frustrations you may have. I guess the only option is to exchange it or return it depending how your feeling about it.

good luck
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote