View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:35 AM   #6
dogsballs
Zealot
dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony psr-505
its a very interesting question non the less. you can buy a kindle with cash from certain stores so amazon wouldnt necessarily have your credit card details and i wouldnt be to sure amazon has a system set up to scan and ban users just at the moment.

I think if it can be done then it will be done and it may have already been done hence the original posters question but the big question would be how fast any "free" internet use would be. i think it would be pretty slow and almost useless except for buying books and looking at email which is already free
dogsballs is offline   Reply With Quote