View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #271
misojogi
Enthusiast
misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS -500, Sony PRS505, Kindle3, Kindle DXG, Prestigio
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
If you want to turn you Kindle into a dictaphone, just unzip and copy this file to your launchpad folder.
A S command (= Shift,A,S sequence) then starts a new recording, A E command stops it.
The recordings are stored in [USER STORE]/records by default, you can change it by editing RECDIR variable in the ini file.
E.g. changing to "music" will give you an option to play the records with MPlayer.
Generated filenames contain date, time and .wav extension:
2011-02-28_09-32-06.wav

Always make sure to stop the recording or you will run out of space after some time.
I made directory RECDRIVE in root of Kindle (USB root)
I put record.ini in launchpad and restart Kindle

for sequence shiftAS is anwers succes
but
for sequence shiftAE is answers failure

any idea?

I have FW 3,4 now

When i had FW 3,2 dictaphone worked whitout problems
I have jailbreak 0,11N a nd launchpad work corect
(a use FBreader Coolreader and other whitout problem)

My questions is: Are dictaphone daemon in FW3,4 stoped or modified?
misojogi is offline   Reply With Quote