Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #56
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I have tried very hard, but I am afraid this does not work for me - I've even tried to rename the image file to "cover" just in case it made any difference, but I am afraid it does not. Frustratingly, the correct cover image is there as the first page of the book when I open it, but it does not show anywhere else: not when shutting off the device, nor in the home screen, nor in the shelves. Any ideas? I am attaching the specific book as it is in the public domain, but I cannot make this work with other epub files, either.
After changing content= to properties= and the file type to .kepub.epub, the cover does display on my Glo either in sleep mode or power off mode.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote