View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #33
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I was trying to think of something to do for The Ugliest Truth yesterday. I didn't come up with anything.

Bad writing in itself is not a fatal disease if the story is strong enough or the characters are interesting enough or the point is worth making. At least, for Dan Brown levels of badness; I'm guessing there are indies out there that make that look like Steinbeck, and he does, at least, have a copy editor.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote