View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 04:49 AM   #2
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Consider not using the sync function. When I first got my Sony Reader and Sony's library software, I quickly found that the sync function was more trouble than not, especially since I was also using calibre to upload books and conflicts happened.

Now I never use Sony software's sync function. You can manually transfer files from your computer to your reader by highlighting the books you want to transfer and then dragging them (by using the left mouse button) to the Sony reader icon that appears in the Sony software desktop when you plug in your reader to the computer.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote