View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #190
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
There is no such thing as junk DNA. It turns out the non-coding regions are very important. That is why even the slightest mutation will either kill the embryo or split it. And statistically "kill" is the usual outcome and "split" (aka, Twin) is rare.

And no, I don't play an expert anywhere, but I've been tracking developments in molecular biology since I took BioChem in college (notgoing to admit just how long ago). It's one of the top three technologies that will mold the 21st century along with materials science and cybernetics. There's wonders ahead.
Yay! B.A. in Micro/Molecular Biology 1979.

Oh and by the way - methylation anyone....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote