View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:27 PM   #111
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Like with having human children, I presume John wishes he could "assume the pain" for his child.....I wonder what he would think of having 'diaper rash' on his 'important bits'? Hopefully John would show the same good graces as Teddy and not 'scratch and lick'!!!!
LOL I should hope he would be as well behaved! At least around others, anyway.

I think it just unnerved him to see it, because it does look like it should be painful, and I can feel bumps all over Teddy under his fur. It freaked me out at first too, but then I realized Teddy was just laying there, happy as anything, because he was getting tons of attention. So I knew he was fine.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote