View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Are you using the Sony eBL software? If so, deregister the computer from "My Account".

I would just load up the eBL software from your fresh .dmg file, register the computer, then plug in and drag all your book files across to the iMac from the 505.

All should be fine. If you do find you have a rogue machine under the authorised devices section of my account, rename them to "SONY - please delete me", and email Sony support. They respond very quickly.

Congratulations on your new iMac btw. Did you get the new 27"?!

Good luck
amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote