Thread: Bible for 505?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:11 AM   #12
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by richman View Post
Sherman!
Just loaded your bible ebook on my prs-505 yesterday!
Very cool. Loved it, Thank you so much for taking the time to make it for us and share it.
I was able to put the ebook into calibre and increase the base font so it would be big enough for me to see it without my reading glasses on . Works GREAT!
Is the new epub that you created quite a bit slower on the PRS-505 than the one downloaded from mobileread?

If it is, then I can create a customized version for you if you would like. ePub files generated by calibre by default can be very slow on the reader. My version was hand tweaked after conversion to dramatically improve performance.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote