View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Just a guess but I think the white ones are left over stock from when they were selling ALL of them for $199. And as soon as they sell off that stock the white ones will be $299 too.
good call wodin, i would definitely agree with that

i think the white one looks really nice too and maybe they're overstocked on it but other than that i see no reason that after this offer is over it's prob gonna go back to their normal prices.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote