View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 12:12 AM   #5
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB Era, PB InkPad 3 Pro
I haven't tested it, but I would be surprised if it is. I bet I've used one or the other Python 3 feature in the plugin. Though I can try it and see what happens.

EDIT: Just tested it, no, it's not compatible. I tried making it compatible with Python 2 but there's some weird errors with the libadobe imports that I can't get fixed, so for now this plugin will require Calibre 5.0 or newer.

EDIT 2: Since v0.0.16 (July 2022) Calibre 4 / Python 2 is now supported.

Last edited by Leseratte_10; 10-17-2022 at 04:51 AM.
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote